Thursday, August 11, 2011

Song of the Day: Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera- "Moves Like Jagger"


I'm well aware that this song has been around for a couple months now, and has already topped the iTunes and Billboard charts.  But the video just came out this week so I have an excuse to feature it now.  I'm a huge Maroon 5 fan, and this song represents one of their best efforts.  But you already know the song.  It's the video that's noteworthy at this point- OMG it's actually Mick Jagger!  His moves nowadays are not really worthy of a tribute, but it's cool to see him kickin' it.  And don't think I didn't embed the "explicit" version on purpose.  Apparently YouTube lets little slices of "explicit content" into its videos now, but it's still a shock when it pops up unexpectedly in a chart-topping music video..  If this is a new trend in music videos, let me go on the record as a supporter.  Now I just have to hope this blog doesn't get labeled "adult content" (or should I hope it does?)

PS- What exactly is that thumbnail?  That looks dangerously close to something that should never be on YouTube...let me reiterate that I have no power over choice of the thumbnail!

1 comment:

  1. I have to wonder if its a good idea for me to leave comments... after all we, have rather different tastes in music... exhibit A, my complete lack of enthusiasm for Maroon 5. Still, gotta give some props for the epic quantities of new shit you've posted up hur. Chapeau, sir!

    ReplyDelete