Friday, August 12, 2011

The Next Set Of Hot Dance Jams You Need To Hear


A few weeks have gone by since I posted the last set of must-listen dance jams, but in that time a bunch of new tracks have come to my attention, and thus, now, your attention.  Hopefully there will continue to be such an influx of awesome dance music that I can make this a regular segment, but no guarantees.  Europe can only crank out so many dance jams before it succumbs to "austerity" and rioting.  Sigh.

Nadia Ali, Starkillers, &Alex Kenji- "Pressure (Alesso Remix)"

Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta- "Commander"

Above & Beyond feat. Robert Bedford- "Thing Called Love"

Lasgo- "Here With Me"

R.I.O.- "Miss Sunshine"

DJ Ross feat. Sushy- "U Got The Love"

Havana Brown- "We Run The Night"

Calvin Harris feat. Kelis- "Bounce"

It's also important that I mention where I found a lot of these tracks- an iTunes radio station called Energy 98.  If you like dance music, you need to give them a listen.  This is free publicity by the way- they helped me discover new music so I'll give them a plug.  Here is their website, here is their Facebook page (like them- I did!), and you can find them in the Electronica section of iTunes Internet radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment