Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Song Of The Day: Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi- "Beautiful People"


This song came out ages ago, back when Chris Brown released F.AM.E. (which stands for either "Fans Are My Everything" or "F**k All Male Entertainers,"* I can never remember which), but it's back in the spotlight again after he performed it during the VMA's, and did an elaborate wire-flying act where he soared over the crowd while pretending to sing.  It looked awesome, and since the vocals were pre-recorded, it sounded great too!  I was eagerly waiting for this to get released as a single, since it was one of my favorite songs of the year so far, and it looks like it may now be getting its moment in the sun.  It may even be as good as "Forever"...but let's not rush to any conclusions too fast. 

*I'm aware that this is an absolutely terrible joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment