Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Night Throwback Song Of The Day: Young Dro- "Shoulder Lean"


Oh, MAN.  Turn the bass up on this one and let ya shoulder lean.  I bet you forgot about this one, huh?  Well I sure didn't.  I've been bumpin' this one since t came out in '06.  I'm not even sure what the best line is in this one- "Everybody know me in the club cause they smokin' me," "Then I pimp a ho, take a bitch to Berlin," "Hood n***a from Bankhead, I stay by Grandma Nana, I lay by my banana, dumpin' and punkin' monkeys, Don't nobody live with my mom but a bunch of junkies..." Oh wait, it's obviously the last one.  Top-notch lyricism there from the ludicrously named Young Dro. 

I mean, I wonder how much weed you have to smoke to decide to make your stage name Young Dro.  I hope it's a ton, cause otherwise it would be kinda lame.  Nonetheless, this is a banger of the first degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment