Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Song Of The Day: Tyga- "Rack City"


*Note: this video has an age restriction, so if you don't have a YouTube account...well, who doesn't have a YouTube account at this point?  Go get one.

Judging by the content of this video, I'd say Tyga wants this to be a strip-club jam.  If that's the case, there's a good chance he'll succeed.  Not that I have any idea what they actually play in a strip club (nor do I particularly care to find out) but I imagine it's something like this.

"Rack City" is obviously a follow-up to YC's hood anthem "Racks," but I'm still not sure if "racks" are your stacks of money, your actual racks of stuff you have back at home (which, if you're rich, you obviously would have a lot of), or, in the case of this video, you know, racks.  Yes, that's an ebaumsworld link, so you know it's good. 

Also, by far the most interesting part of this video is the awesome hat that Tyga is wearing.  What logo is that?  It looks sort of like a sphinx to me.  And where can I get one?  I said I'd never buy a snapback, but I might have to reconsider for that one.  Bootleg non-official hats are my favorite type.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering the same Thing brotha, Last Kings is what its called

    http://solecollector.com/forums/Official-LAST-KINGS-clothing/92:6:1121933/

    ReplyDelete