Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Song Of The Day: Bow Wow feat. Lil Wayne- "Sweat"


First of all I apologize for the relatively low-quality audio in the video.  I seriously couldn't find anything better, although I'm sure the real Cash Money Records will release a higher-quality official video soon.  But why wait?  This is a hot jam, and I'm not gonna keep it in the stable, I'm gonna give it to you now!  It's been a while since Bow Wow was on the scene, but this immediately becomes one of the better rap releases in the last few months, and, thus, one of the best songs he's ever done.  Which may say more about the sad state of rap music these days than it does about any special effort from Bow Wow and Lil Wayne.  But forget about all that; this song stands up just fine no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment