Monday, June 18, 2012

Song Of The Day: Neon Trees- "Everybody Talks"


I have no idea what I just watched, and I have even less of an idea how it relates to the theme of the song, but nonetheless, Neon Trees has come up with a worthy follow-up to their last big hit, "Animal."  In fact, this song may be even better.  But as for the video, I guess it's just one of those "concept" videos.  And it's a decent idea; I mean, where else are you gonna see a hot chick turn into a zombie and then go right back to serving fries?  And I definitely think I saw some celebrities in this video, but I'm way too lazy to go and do the research and find out who they were.  Sound off in the comments if you're smarter than me and know who they were!  Just kidding, I know nobody will ever read/comment on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment