Thursday, June 14, 2012

Song Of The Day: Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo- "Let's Go"


Sorry about the lack of post yesterday, I recently started working 1.5 jobs so I'm a bit overworked at the moment.  But here's one of the biggest jams from the last few months to tide you over till tomorrow.  Maybe I'll even throw in a bonus song this weekend to make up for it, if I'm feeling up to it...anyway, this sounds exactly like what you'd expect from a Calvin Harris beat; it's very similar to his chart-topping production on Rihanna's "We Found Love" and he's obviously hoping he's found a sound that will work for him in the long run here.  This one never really took off like that one did, but it's still a damn catchy song and everyone knows it, plus it's got an inspirational video, so all in all it's a solid effort from the Scottish beat-maker.  I hope to continue to hear more from him in the near future, and I'm sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment