Monday, September 12, 2011

Song Of The Day: Lady Antebellum- "Wanted You More"

First of all, huge thanks to my close personal friend Richard Branson for providing me with exclusive free tickets to Virgin Mobile FreeFest on Saturday.  I got to see a bunch of great concerts, all for free, while I'm pretty sure everyone else around me had to shell out some serious dough.  It sure is great having connections!  Now onto the Song Of The Day:


I'm generally not a huge country fan, but for some reason, duets are a major exception (along with anything overtly patriotic).  This is not my favorite Lady Antebellum song (those would obviously be "Need You Now" and "Just A Kiss"), but it's still an enjoyable listen.  Their album drops next week, and I fully expect it to debut at number one.  Country fans are a voracious bunch, and their numbers are growing rapidly as they encompass the people that in another era would have been rock fans, but due to the apparent death of rock n' roll, are now country fans instead.  But more on that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment