Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Song Of The Day: B.o.B. feat. Lil Wayne- "Strange Clouds"


I'd like to take some credit for being one of the people who "knew" about B.o.B. before mainstream America.  His song "I'll Be In The Sky" was one of my favorites from the moment I heard it, and I knew he would hit it big someday.  Well, someday has already arrived, and now he's hoping he can keep it going for a while longer.

"Strange Clouds" is not his catchiest song to date- hard to do that when you're rapping over a pseudo-dubstep beat.  But it does feature some real lyricism, and that dark, lush beat hits real hard.  Plus a guest spot from Lil Wayne never hurt anybody.  All in all I'm a fan of "Strange Clouds" and I hope B.o.B. continues to tear it up.  I just hope rumors of him now having a big head are untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment