Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Song Of The Day: T-Pain feat. Lil Wayne- "Bang Bang Pow Pow"


Well, it wouldn't be a complete year without a new release from T-Pain.  So, as if on cue, here in December, he's dropped a new album, rEVOLVEr, and this is the newest single from it.  And, like all of his albums, it's got a guest spot from Lil Wayne, who appears here and delivers a solid verse.  This song's got a sweet violin-based beat, and it features T-Pain continuing his Auto-Tuned style into yet another year.  Hey, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

It's probably just me, but I could listen to a full T-Pain album much more easily than a full Drake or Nicki Minaj album.  I never get tired of his voice, and he mixes things up enough to keep me interested.  On this album alone, he's got this song, and a dance/electro jam featuring Ne-Yo, and a collaboration with my favorite rapper of all time, E-40.  And, of course, the bizarre after-hours slow jam I already reviewed- "5 O'Clock," which featured none other than Lily Allen.  As eclectic as T-Pain may be, his voice always keeps me coming back for more.  Here's hoping he keeps doing what he's been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment