Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Bunch of Hot Dance Tracks You NEED To Hear

 
So typically (or as typically as possible for a blog with about five posts) I've focused on purely Top 40 songs.  But enough great dance/house/whatever-they-insist-on-calling-it-these-days tracks have come out recently that they deserve their own post.

What I would love is for someone to find me a common thread in all of these songs so I can weed out more of the crap from the world of dance music and focus on the standouts like these.  Pandora and all those other bullshit sites suck at that.

If you don't click on each of these links you're missing out (make sure to click "open in new tab" or else it'll take you away from my wonderful blog!):

WITH VOCALS:

Sultan & Ned Shepard feat. Nadia Ali - Call My Name (Spencer & Hill Remix) :

Medina - Addiction:

Nadia Ali "Rapture" (Avicii New Generation Mix) :

September - Heat Rising

Bob Sinclar - I Feel For You (Anthony Ross/Lazy Rich Mix)

Kaskade & Adam K feat. Sunsun - Raining

Avicii - Silhouettes

INSTRUMENTAL:

Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica

Avicii - Levels

No comments:

Post a Comment